Sureway provides a tailored job placement service – at no cost to you or your employee AND you could be eligible to receive a wage subsidy up to $10,000. You can also rest assured that we will help you find the RIGHT person for YOUR workforce.
More Support, More Sustainability
Sureway is committed to ensuring that you are receiving the right support to meet your needs. As a Workforce Australia Employment Services provider, Sureway provides:
- Access to a wide array of employment options specific to your business needs
- Access to our extensive employee network for an instant pool of work-ready applicants when a job vacancy arises
- Regular updates on all government employment subsidies and incentives as they are released
- Assistance in managing your job vacancies, applicant screening and assisting with interviews
- Licence processing, training, and even pre-employment and medical checks
- Assistance in creating your Employment Support Plan
- On-site support for up to six months plus access to call centre support
- Assistance with the administration of subsidies and incentives
THE SUREWAY COMMITMENT
Specialising in rural, regional and remote labour markets and with 30 years’ experience behind us, we are committed to providing work-ready candidates to complement your team.
With more than 100 sites across regional New South Wales, Australian Capital Territory, Victoria and South Australia we understand that each community and workplace has a unique set of needs and challenges.
At Sureway we work with you to understand your current and future workforce requirements and tailor our services to ensure you’re getting exactly what you need. And because we love to make everything easy for you, all you need to do is to let us know the job vacancies in your company and we will handle the rest. Leave the training and other administrative work to us and you can focus more on expanding your business.
WHEN YOU PARTNER WITH US
We will help find the best person for your business by understanding your business and workforce needs:
- We have a large pool of talented, qualified and motivated staff ready to work
- We will provide you with a range of employment options specific to your business needs
- Where a vacancy exists we’ll use our extensive network to provide a shortlist of work-ready candidates and provide a list of available subsidies and incentives
- We will manage your vacancies, screen applicants and assist with interviews
- Assist with licences, training, and pre-employment checks and medicals
You will also receive the ongoing support you need. We will:
- Work with you to develop an employment support plan
- Assist with licences, clothes, and tools your employee may need to perform their role
- Provide on-site support for up to six months and access to our support call centre
- Arrange ongoing training
- Provide assistance with wage subsidy administration
Sureway commenced operations as a training provider in 1991. We worked with business and industry to upskill their staff. This opportunity gave us insight into what skillsets employers were seeking from their employees. read more...